segunda-feira, 14 de abril de 2008

Hello World

Say hello to my sixth or seventh blog since the dawn of the internets. One more, probably destined to die like all the others. But maybe not.

I'm a 23 (almost 24) guy gamer - or what you might call a "hardcore gamer", if you consider playing Team Fortress 2, Megami Tensei and Pokémon hardcore anyway.
I'm with someone who is as hardcore as I am, maybe more. When I had both Dreamcast controllers working, we used to play a lot of Ikaruga together, and she can totally kick my ass in Soul Calibur.

So if you haven't guessed yet, this blog project will be about games. And if you haven't guessed yet, English is not my first language. Bear with it. Please. With a cherry on top.

What I intend here is to talk about games in general. Things I like about games, about the games I like, about the games I don't like and any other related topic. Related with games, of course.

So I'll leave this just as it is for now. Maybe I'll start for real tomorrow. Yeah, maybe.

Nenhum comentário: